Thursday, September 5, 2013

I don’t know what to do



We heard the laptop hit the floor of Wolf’s room
As soon as we saw the state Wolf was in, we tried to bring down the temperature

Fell barked at me to get some cloths and cold water, which I did but it wasn’t enough

She started convulsing. Then the boss showed up

He wanted us to leave.

The next thing I know I’m on the floor outside the room and Fell is pressed up against the door, begging the boss not to hurt Wolf

We heard Wolf. She was making these strangled sounds, like she was trying not to scream but not able to stay quiet

Fell got more upset, offering her body, soul, anything to stop Wolf’s suffering

There was a thud against the door

Then Wolf spoke. There was so much pain in her voice. She quietly told Fell that she needed her to calm down. Fell finally said she would. There was a sliding sound, as if she was being pulled away from the door and Fell turned away and cried as the Wolf gave another strangled scream

She's still in there
I don’t know what to do

-Hart

4 comments:

  1. All you can do is wait and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

    I doubt Marshmallow will kill her, I mean, she is one of the few toy pieces that Marshmallow actually put an effort into making.

    Doubt he will simply let her die, or kill her off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Wolf doesn't get hurt too badly by him....

    ReplyDelete