Monday, September 2, 2013

...



Once he left, I started to look for a way out- a weak link in the chain or the pipe, around which it ran. It was all completely secure and I saw no way to break the shackles, so I had to find another way. Took hold of my left thumb. Bracing myself, I drew in a breath and pulled as hard as I could. With a pop, my thumb dislocated. I pulled my hand out of the shackle, then slid the chain out from around the pipe. Taking another breath I set my thumb back in place.

Ritter’s song still carried no definite intention, but a tilt of his head seemed to suggest that he was intrigued.   
 
Knew the door was locked so I hid under the stairs. Eventually, the door opened. Carmine started down- hesitating for a moment once he got to the bottom when he realized I was not where he left me. Took the opportunity and- summoning the strength I had left, I launched myself forward with my good leg and bashed him in the head with the shackles and chain that were still attached to my wrist. He dropped his groceries and hit the floor and I followed him, strangling him into unconsciousness with the chain. I made sure to keep him out until the drug had worn off enough for me to bring us to the dead end path. Ritter did not interfere. While I was waiting, I disarmed Carmine, tossing away his pistol and taking back my knife.  

As soon as I was able, I brought myself and Carmine back to the dead end path.
I saw a mix of relief and horror wash over Fell and Hart when they saw us. My vision was blurring even worse than it had been. Bringing us back had proven to be the final straw. Muttered an order to tie Carmine up and hobble him then everything went black

I woke up to the sensation of someone touching me. I started thrashing- trying to fight what I thought was my attacker. My arms and legs were grabbed and held, and I realized I was hearing Fell’s voice. She was attempting to clean and bandage my wounds when I started fighting. Now both she and Hart were restraining me to stop me from hurting them or myself. She was crying. My own tears of pain and exhaustion started to flow as I apologized. I asked where Carmine was. She assured me that he was still bound, and that they had cut his Achilles tendons. I sent Hart back out to watch him, then closed my eyes as she gently continued her work on my ruined breasts. The pain was terrible, but it had to be done. I noted that at least my wrist was now free of the shackle. Once finished, she helped me get dressed. Brought me some food and water. Couldn’t manage the food but the water was good as I was very dehydrated. Probably should be dead or at least in worse condition considering how long he kept me without it. Ritter probably had something to do with that. He kept me alive in a state of starvation, after all.

Using a stick to steady myself, I went to check on Carmine. Hart was kicking him while looking angrier than I have ever seen him. Good boy.

I got Fell to bring out some things from the cabin (a wooden board, two large nails and a hammer to be exact). On my orders, Fell and Hart untied and retied Carmine, arms outstretched to the board, then nailed him to it through his wrists. While they did so, I went back to the basement in which Carmine held me captive.  I couldn’t chance it before, but now I was able to look around. Found my clothes. They were all destroyed, with the exception of my mask, which I took back. Also collected his gun and the lust toy. Figured, in the case of the latter, that he had seemed so proud of it, I couldn't possibly leave it behind.

He was moaning in pain when I returned. Upon seeing what I had brought with me, he started snarling at me, calling me a whore, telling me that if I wanted to fuck again all I had to do was say so. I just smiled and handed the bladed sex toy to Fell while he continued to dig his own grave. At the first break in his rant. I asked him why he left my mask intact. He refused to tell me at first, so I carefully took aim with his gun and shot his knee. He screamed and told me that he wanted to keep the mask as a trophy. I rewarded him by shooting his other knee. Again he screamed and protested. I was in agony but I would not let myself stop. I would not crumble. The look on his face; the pathetic pleas of my former captor were

just  

too

good

“Do you really think you can bargain your way out of this, boy? No… no no… You’re going to die here. Not nearly as soon or as fast as you’ll want to, but you will die. So my dear Carmine; my little red, why don’t you just admit defeat and let the real Wolf take over?”

He started to speak again but I swiftly jabbed him in the crotch with my makeshift crutch then caught myself with it before my leg could give out. That shut him up

Left him to sweat.

Tired.  

Retreated into the cabin to sleep. I couldn’t comfortably lie down in bed due to my injuries so I put down some pillows and slept sitting on the floor in a corner, my back leaning against the wall. Fell stayed with me. Held me gently. Hart kept watch on Carmine. I started writing this as soon as I woke up. 

Sanna: You are being to kind in what you are suggesting. You know, I recall the question of what should be done with a rapist appearing previously in a couple of different blogs. At the time, I suggested a systematic removal of parts- specifically eyes, hands and genitals. I realize now that I was being far too kind, myself.

Calavera: I am disappointed in myself and I admit my mistake. It shall not be repeated. However, I am not the only one who will be taking a valuable lesson away from all of this. Dear Carmine acted as if there was nothing I could teach him. He was wrong and his lesson is about to begin. 

16 comments:

  1. Give Carmine a taste of his own medicine, but do it with a handheld blender.

    What can I say - I'm a softie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better yet...use the toy on him.

      Heck, carve him up and feed his body to him. MAKE HIM EAT HIS GENITALS!

      Delete
    2. Heh... Why do you think I brought that thing back with me?

      Not happening yet though as I fully intend to take my time with him. Take him apart bit by bit

      Delete
  2. I may or may not have panicked when I saw Fell's earlier post and it was terrible knowing I couldn't do anything to help.

    All I can really say at this point is to give the bastard what he deserves, and that I am extremely relieved to find out that you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright, hero. I still got out. I'm still right here. Thank you, as always, for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. So does that mean you're going to kill him yourself? AFTER you "Teach him a lesson" of course.

    Sigh, if only I could get a piece of that action, it's been a while since I murdered someone who irritated me so much, oh well, if you're not willing to share, at least give us every single detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Calavera; under different circumstances I might be more inclined to share, but he went out of his way to make this personal, thus the revenge must be mine alone.

      I can, however, assure you that I will keep you informed of all the gory details. But for now a small teaser: Since posting this earlier today, I have been introducing him to my needle collection. He doesn't seem to like them very much.

      Delete
    2. Oh well, revenge is a dish best served solo.

      At least, could you say "I told you." from he's dear friend Kelevra?

      Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Oh oh oh! I have some poisons that I have been reeeeeally wanting to try out!!!

    I mean, I kinda wanted to try them on someone first but this is different. Bad people like him are perfect test subjects! Father says it's okay if you can have them! You wanna try em?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agonia! You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to use a situation like this to show off your little toys.

      Delete
    2. Hrmph. You're no fun Mira

      Delete
    3. I appreciate your offer, but I fear that would bring about a far quicker death than what I have intended for him.

      Delete
    4. Oh no no no no no! I have stuff that won't kill him!

      I have one that should slow things down for him. One quick cut with a blade will feel like you're dragging it along for a reeeeeeeally long time ^.^

      I also have other hallutionagenicks!






      Did I spell that right? I'm not good at spelling big words....

      Delete
    5. That is very tempting... but for now, I think it best to stick to my own methods. Thank you for the offer though

      Delete