Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kommienezuspadt


Been busy continuing to build Fell back up… Making her stronger, feeding her hate
She’s so different from the weak thing I captured. So much more determined, harder
Took her out not too long after she wrote that last post to see what weapon would suit her. I was surprised by her choice… but I approve, nonetheless…

Also been keeping track of Josh so that he doesn’t slip away. Been keeping an eye on him since I took dear Fell. It seems that during that time, the poor boy has found himself bereft of a permanent residence and has taken to squatting… Ah well, he won’t have to worry about his living conditions for too much longer…the time is drawing near. Might as well not delay further, there’s a reunion to be made

And we can’t be late

1 comment:

  1. Am I allowed to ask what kind of weapon Fell has taken up, or is it a surprise? I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete