Saturday, March 3, 2012

Starting off simple


Not letting her sleep, for one thing. Every time she starts to drift, I wake her back up by getting her out of the chair and either walking her around or beating her. Of course, this means I’m not sleeping either, but I don’t feel it. I don’t feel tired at all.

That must be Ritter’s doing. He’s been watching rather intently since I brought her here. I wonder if she hears him singing like I do… Probably not... but I know she’s certainly getting her fill of singing regardless hehe. I’ve had a playlist of music going constantly and Ryan, if you’re reading this… I decided to throw that Bluebird song into the mix as well… I must say the confusion that registered on her face at the switch from new wave to that was amusing

Anyway… occasionally I get her out of the chair for the sole purpose of beating her. I’m keeping it light thus far- only enough to bruise, not break.

I’ve also employed the tactic of not letting her go to the bathroom. It means more work in terms of the clean ups but effect of such degradation, I think, will be worth it. I don’t let her wallow in her own filth for long, however. I keep her as clean as I can, both for my own comfort and her health. I don’t want her getting an infection, as that is something I can’t reasonably control and she doesn’t get to die unless Ritter says so.

Om as a variation on your suggestion, I’ve taken to humming a tune while I scrub her clean. I chose the song Sakura for that, as it is simple and haunting. It does seem to be making a difference. She certainly cringed a lot more anyway…. Heh…though that may be due to the quality of my voice  

In an attempt to help with the cleanliness effort, as well as to make her feel more vulnerable and uncomfortable, I have taken her clothes. You know, she was fully clothed in bed when I grabbed her…. Probably trying to be prepared to run hehe

Back to my point, with the temperature the way it is here, being so exposed is no fun

Been giving her plenty of water… no food yet though… will have to feed her soon. I don’t think the poor dear was eating that well before, either. She’s a skinny little thing

Noticed she has a little red rose tattoo low on her stomach. I’ll have to ask her about that

What else, what else?

Oh yes

She still tries to talk to me… 
But aside from humming that tune and letting out a giggle from time to time she hasn’t heard anything from me… but she will… Yes, I think we’ll be having a little chat soon

7 comments:

  1. Bluebird is maddening, huh?

    If she lasts any more that a week....she's strong, Knit. People are all fragile. I don't know if anyone can take that much for too long.

    Thank you for wishing me good health, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome dear

      As for my guest...

      Physically, I think she's going to last longer than she wants to.

      Most of what she's going through now, I have gone through and handled myself. I'm actually being careful not to push her too far too fast. To that extent, my tactics are about to change. I am going to let her rest tonight and maybe tomorrow so that she can be coherent for the next step.

      Mentally, on the other hand.... well we'll just have to wait and see.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad your feeling confidiant in your work. I'm looking forward to hearing what you two talk about.

    See you around
    -Caged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Om. I'm trying my best to take a methodical, rational approach to this.

      By the way, I notice that you are signing off as Caged. You did this the last time you commented too. Does reading this give Cage something of an extra outlet?

      Delete
    2. Heh, you could say that, not the reading so much as the fact that I'm offering either suggestions or congradulations for torture of a woman who is, to my knowledge, not guilty of anything particuarly bad. But it's not as though I don't manage to keep myself under control anyways. It's just a place where that part of my psyche took on a larger role than usual. Of course my sign-off is largely irrelevant anyways, but it helps me to know what's going on in my own head, so I type it out.

      See you around
      -Cage

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you're well on your way to getting it done, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat, I'd like to think so

      And thanks again for the switchblade. It came in handy earlier

      Delete