Thursday, June 23, 2011

I’m not sure how to begin…

I guess I’ll just start by explaining a few things first.

This is my second attempt at a blog. My first is still ongoing but it deals mostly with my quirky little stuffed toys and my market/convention appearances and I don’t want it to be completely taken over by the things that I’m dealing with right now

A good portion of what you see, at least at first, will be re-postings of things I’ve said on other blogs that are relevant to the situation. Why? Well one reason will be to help anyone bored enough to read this to understand what I’m babbling on about. The other reason… well… I really don’t know what’s going to happen to me during the coming months, so I might need this in case I start to lose myself.

I will probably just stop here for now. I know I probably sound terribly cryptic, but there is a fair amount to tell and I don’t want to overwhelm you. I also have the tendency to be rather verbose in a TL;DR world so I want to exercise some brevity where I can manage it.

3 comments:

  1. I actually like your knit creations. You're creative. Thank god for that, following mindless drones gets repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well I guess it’s good to know I’m not boring you so far. Glad you like the knitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a personality. Therefore, not boring.

    ReplyDelete