Monday, July 4, 2022

Not Wasting Any Time

Now that the Wolf has been banished to the fucking phantom zone, guess who decided to rear his fugly head. 

I can’t say I’m surprised, though it is funny to think that the mighty Slenderman was too fucking scared of her to even show up until now.  

It’s also kind of a relief, in a weird way. It makes me feel like I’ve actually gotten out from under her shadow for once.  

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m not happy to see the Tailor again or some shit. I don’t have any of the Wolf’s insane love for him. He was the one who ordered her to do what she did. Through her, he took everything from me, and I haven’t fucking forgotten that.

And now he’s just standing there like a shitty store mannequin. If you’re going to kill me then what are you waiting for? It’s been ten fucking years!

What the fuck ever. I’ve got work in the morning, so I’m going the fuck to bed. If he decides to kill me, there’s not much I’ll be able to do, awake or not, so I might as well get a couple hours of sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm doing my best, though I'm way more fucking worried about you.
      How are you holding up? What's it like out there?

      Delete
    2. I'm alright, though it's been rough. This place is really fucking weird. I've slowly been putting together a post to try to explain it all, so I should be finished with that soon.

      Delete