Friday, September 14, 2018

Where do I even begin with this?


I see that the kid posted about the attack.

The kid… Whelp… I’m sorry

I woke up in a windowless room without a door. Aside from the chair I was tied to, and a bare light bulb hanging from the ceiling, the room was empty. I quickly became aware of the pain pulsing through my arm where Osprey had shot me. A clatter behind me broke the silence as he appeared in the room, bringing a tray of knives, pliers, a hammer and other tools of the trade. He walked around me and set the tray down.

“What did you do with the kid?” I asked

“Nothing yet. She is being kept in good condition, while awaiting her role in the Wolf’s rebirth”  

“She’s going to kill you” I said. “If you bring Wolf back, she’s going to rip you apart”

He laughed, “she won’t be doing anything other than what she’s told. We’ve taken steps to ensure her cooperation.” 

It was my turn to laugh. “Dude, do you know how many dead idiots have said the exact same thing about whatever they thought they could control?”

Grabbing the hammer and a chisel from the tray, he came towards me. “I’m touched by your concern, but you should really save it for yourself and Fell”

His smile turned into a jackass smirk as I glared at him “Yes, she’s still alive, and… mostly intact. You will both serve as further incentive for the Wolf’s obedience.” He placed the chisel on my knee “It didn’t have to be this way, Leon, but you and that blue haired bitch had to be difficult”

“Bullshit!” I laughed “We worked together, remember? I know you well enough to know that this would have happened no matter what we did”

He chuckled “Probably. Oh well.”

He swung the hammer down with a crack and everything seemed to stop.

I was brought back to reality by the sound of my own scream. The pain tore through my leg. My arm was on fire as I instinctively strained against the ropes.

“I may need you alive,” he said, “but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have lots of fun in the meantime!” From that point, it was a blur of pain and pieces as he went through his collection on the tray. I remember him telling me that he had missed that horrified look in my eyes. He said he wished Falcon could see it.

“I can’t believe you outlived him.” He said, starting to frown. “But I guess that’s one of the benefits of being a dickless little shit. You can just hide behind someone else.”

“Says the asshole who sent a gang to chase after a ki-” I was cut off by his fist connecting with my face.

“Shut up!” He snarled “It was necessary for the development of that remnant of the Wolf.”

He paced back and forth.

“Did you ever find out how Falcon died?” He continued before I could answer. “On that last job before you were reassigned, he was shot in the back by a runner. He was paralyzed but alive. Then Father showed up and finished him off. If you had even half a testicle, you would have been there for the action and that runner might not have been able to get the drop on him!”

“Do you really think I’m going to feel sorry for you, dude?” I gave a bloodied grin “Go fuck yourself” 

He responded by wrenching my pinky finger out of its socket before cutting it off.

I must have passed out again at some point, because I remember opening my eyes and realizing that I was alone. I don’t know how long I stayed in that state, but the waiting and the silence became another sort of torture. 

Eventually, I was grabbed and cut free of the chair. Two of Osprey’s guys had teleported into the room. One emptied a bucket of water over me before they took one of my arms each and brought me out; dragging me down a dimly lit hallway and into a large room.

10 comments:

  1. Oh for FUCK'S SAKE, NOW YOU ARE MUTILATING THEM? THAT MAKES THEM LESS EFFECTIVE WHEN THIS DEBACLE IS ALL OVER, YOU STUPID FEATHERED MOTHERFUCKER.

    Does this shit count as treachery? Cause this seems REAL FUCKING TREASONOUS TO ME. You'd best SAVE that fucking pinky. Make sure it can be fucking attached, because if it can't, I am going to take one of YOURS and MAKE IT A REPLACEMENT. Hell, I'll take both, and the rest of your fingers, just to be sure.

    Hart, I dunno if birdbrain is going to let you read this, but I am TRYING to figure out where the hell he took you. I can't find SHIT on this guy. No one knows anything about this fucker, and not in a Mysterious-Mastermind kind of way.

    Maybe THE POWERS THAT FUCKING BE, would like to fucking STEP IN ALREADY, so we can get this shit back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for trying to find us dude, but we're already out. There's a lot of shit left to explain and I am working on typing it up

      Delete
    2. Right. Good. What is everyone's Status? Do I need to go bird hunting?

      Delete
  2. While I am not prone to emotional outbursts like my esteemed buddy and friend, Starman up there. I do agree with his despise towards you Osprey, but for different reasons.

    I don't care if you proxies eat each other up, it's quiet entertaining to witness, to be quite honest with you, however, what I despise is an attempted enslavement of someone's goals and desires.

    Especially, the enslavement of someone whom I not only respect, but also, consider a worthy enemy and a joyous friend. I highly doubt the Wolf wants to come back, I'm pretty sure she could come back any time she chose to, there's a reason she stayed "dead" and those reasons are her own.

    You fucking that up, for the purpose of enslaving her, to serve some greater cause in the name of the Tall One, give me a break, there's a different motive isn't there? Loyalist Proxy bullshit only works for Starman and even then, only because he isn't actually Starman.

    Come on, how did the Wolf wrong you in the past? How did she tick you off? Or was this extended revenge because of Hart's cowardice? What is it man, you can tell us, Starman up there is a certified psychologist, as for me, I'm a really good listener.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I hate to admit it, you know her well.

      Delete
    2. But of course, after all, I don't trust people I don't know. Plus, it did help me to get the "hang of things" during my last visit, interpret that as you may.

      So Hart, was it during your time with Osprey that you became a druggie?

      Delete
    3. Of course. Why the fuck wouldn't you bring that up now?

      No Kelevra, I was hooked before I was involved with any of this.

      Delete
    4. Well, since you're acting like less of an ass right now, I'll prod further.

      Why DID you get hooked? Parental abuse? Friend's betrayal? Or is it the classical case of being too cowardly to face your current predicament at the time?

      Delete
    5. You want to know why?
      Here: http://whichwillyoutake.blogspot.com/2013/02/um-hi.html

      Knock yourself out motherfucker

      Delete
    6. Aha, so it was because you were a coward, scared of pain. Funny, I'm honestly glad to see that cowardice is not a factor within you anymore, a coward would not take me, head on.

      Kudos to you, motherfucker?

      Delete