Sunday, September 23, 2018

I remember...


Burning in the grip of a dying “god”. Ripping apart at the seams.

Was inside of Skein. Inside of it. Nightmare of putrid flesh

Its corpse became a womb of sorts.

Shapeless meat was given form… my form… mostly… as it was stitched together with Skein as thread.  

I remember dreaming. Think I was dreaming.

Sometimes dreams, other times visions of the world through Whelp’s eyes
It hurt. Her body felt wrong. The words stung when I spoke to Fell  

Sank back into the dark, into dreams of colours, sounds, veins, sinew and muscle.

Remained in that state until I was forced from it.
My seams were torn anew. Mended them with flesh. Human flesh. Whelp’s flesh. My flesh. Its flesh

Confusion. Hunger. Agony. Rage.

Sought the culprit. Found him

Osprey

Os
prey

Screams beautifully

I n s i d e  o f  m e

8 comments:

  1. Inside you huh? Heh heh heh, I can't wait to see how much you've changed and what you're capable of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could finish my meal, but will not.
      Holding the remnants; his essence... consciousness... for now.

      You will see. Will be glorious

      Delete
  2. Amusing that Osprey got exactly what he asked for at least. A quick death would have been too dignified for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully this will be a lesson, for anyone else like Osprey, not to meddle with things... Heh.

    Inside though? Hmmm. More than human after all, then? Seems like an asset if you ask me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully so.

      An asset... Heh... Depends on your perspective little Star

      Delete
  4. So what I'm getting from this is that you ate his soul and now he is stuck within, not allowed to pass on, being constantly tortured?

    Dude! That is metal as fuck! I'm happy for Fell that you're back, even though I don't know you and you kind of creep me out a bit, however, you didn't seem to be as much of a dick as other members of the Proxy Party, so here's hoping we can get along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a sense. His mind, or at least part of it is being kept... alive inside me, unable to die and in pain. Like a tormented brain in a jar.

      Thank you. Pleased to meet you.
      Heh... Why do I creep you out dear?

      Delete