Monday, August 27, 2012

Tanz mit mir


Been fairly quiet here since my last post. Trying to take some time to bond with Fell and think a few things through.

Got angry with her a couple weeks ago. While I was asleep she went online and proceeded to threaten Sunshine for hurting me with his suicide attempt as well as for the pain she figured he must be causing. While I understand her intentions were to protect me, I did not appreciate her going behind my back, nor did I like that she was threatening Sunshine. But I should have handled things better than I did.

Once I cooled down we had a long talk. I figured that part of the reason why she was lashing out at Sunshine was a lack of understanding of what’s actually been on my mind. I may address that here eventually, but for now know that I explained it to Fell and I explained how Sunshine had been helping me through it. How he has helped me through so much. She doesn’t have to like him but I would like for her to be a bit more civil. I would also like for her not to be so brash in general. Jumping to conclusions and rushing in to attack will not help me. She agreed to make an effort to improve and I apologized for losing my temper. I am trying my best to be patient and nurturing with her and she has done very well thus far- following my orders and keeping vigil over me the way she did.      

That’s one of the reasons why I’ve been making the extra effort to have some fun with her. Been keeping up with the sparring, of course, but also been continuing to teach her how to knit. She’s been making impressive progress I must say. Aside from that, the weather has been nice so we went out berry picking. I know the location of a few really nice wild blueberry patches, so we went out to one of those. Came back with a small bucket full of them and have been snacking on them since.  

Also tried to teach Fell to cook proper meals instead of just pre-made, packaged stuff… I don’t think we’ll be doing that again for a while. I’m not sure how one starts off with water and ends up with fire but she managed   

Moving on, last night I took her out to a club. We had such fun dancing together. Then the fun took a different path when a boy drunkenly started flirting with us. I gave him a shy smile and danced with him when he asked. Then I tolerated his attentions while he played with my hair. The three of us made small talk, until I finally suggested we head for home. The poor boy looked so happy when I extended the invitation to him.

I noticed a small change in Fell’s expression, a register of shock before an eager smile. I suppose this was unusual for her as we were not acting on orders this time.

He followed us out the door and eagerly accompanied us into a nearby alleyway. He stumbled and fell, as most seem to, after suddenly finding himself in a very different place- the dead end path. His drunken state apparently made the teleportation much worse for him, however, as he proceeded to vomit, then pass out.

We laughed and dragged him to the cabin. Bound his hands behind his back and kept an eye on him to make sure he didn’t choke on his own vomit. He only woke up a little while ago. Seems like he has a hell of a hangover and it’s about to get worse.      

2 comments:

  1. Wolf, I have every bit of faith that you'll teach her how to cook eventually. You taught me! You're an absolute miracle worker with that stuff.

    I'm glad to hear that you're back in the swing of things, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you Cat... Well maybe I will try to give her another lesson then.

      Delete