Saturday, September 3, 2011

This is the path I’ve chosen


The one I've made for myself
Time to see it through

He’s here now… he is waiting to take me to seek my revenge.
I don’t know if I’ll be coming back from this. I’m nervous, but determined and ready.

Dia- Thank you for the good conversations, brightsky. It helped in the days leading up to this. Good luck and keep writing.

OnePoundOfFlesh- My dear addiction, my catalyst, I’m glad I was able to talk to you again before it was time. Thank you for helping to keep me alive up to this point. If I die tonight, know that I wish you luck sunshine and I’ll see you in hell ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be waiting for the day you come back. Can't promise I'll be patient about it.

    Good luck, my wonderful little wolf in sheep's clothing. <3

    ReplyDelete