Tuesday, June 20, 2023

More Nightmares

I opened my eyes but couldn’t see anything but a dark void in front of me. I tried to move but I couldn’t. I couldn’t even feel anything below my neck. Starting to panic, I glanced down though I struggled to move my head. My body was still there which gave me a second of relief, but that was fucking crushed when I saw her long arms wrapped around me. She was cuddling me like a doll.

“W-Wolf?” It was so hard to talk.

“Shh… It’s okay, I’ve got you,” she whispered as if that was fucking comforting in any way.

I wanted to ask what the fuck she was doing and tell her to get her god damn hands off me but between the growing panic and the difficulty of talking, all that came out was a few small squeaks.

“Easy now. We fought, remember?” She said, picking up on my confusion and fear. “We fought and you… got hurt.”

Suddenly, the memory of what happened flooded my mind. I lost, badly, and was left alive but paralyzed.

No no no

“K-kill… me” I wheezed in desperation and horror. I didn’t want to live like this, trapped with her and unable to even fucking move.

“No.” she responded “I told you what would happen if we fought, and I won. It didn’t have to be this way, but you insisted and now look at you.”

I tried to speak again, to beg her to let me die, but she hushed me.

“Shh, rest. I’ll try to fix you… eventually, but for now, I just want to hold you.”

I made another small squeak, but inside I was screaming.

Letting out a loud gasp, I woke up. My heart was pounding so hard that my chest hurt. I sat there, hyperventilating, drenched in sweat, and shivering in the cold car until I got myself back under control. The sun was starting to rise as I drove off in search of a gym, where I could get a shower and get my head together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment