Monday, November 8, 2021

Well shit

this place is fucking dead

I wasn’t expecting my post to be the last fucking word here.

Maybe they’re laying low like every other motherfucker.

As for me, I’ve been moving around from place to place. Odd job to odd job. Break and enter to break and enter. Whatever it takes to get by. 

Thankfully, I've managed to avoid that covid shit through it all too. 

Oh hey, maybe that’s why they’ve been quiet; they got the ‘rona lol

I wonder if the Wolf can even get sick.

Another fucking thing to think about, I guess.

I’ve been thinking about a lot since I left.

It’s all so fucking confusing. Fucking complicated.

 

Maybe writing it out will help. Going around in fucking circles in my own brain certainly hasn’t gotten me anywhere and I gotta deal with this somehow

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you have been surviving on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh? What's this? You're still separated from the rest of your pack?

    Interesting.

    I don't suppose you'd be willing to be a little more specific as to where you've been visiting would you?

    ~Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA Fuck no. Why the fuck should I make your job easier? If you're gonna hunt my ass down, you do the fucking work, bitch.

      Delete
    2. It's called being polite, Fell. Though, I guess that's a concept you've always struggled to understand.

      I figured I would save us both some time and at least ask first before taking the week and a half it would require to actually track your loud ass down instead. Then again, subtly isn't really your strong suit either, so maybe it would be quicker than that.

      Who knows?

      ~Rabbit

      Delete
    3. Oh how rude of me to not just give out my location to a random retard on the internet. Excuse the fuck out of me.

      Fuck off back to your burrow

      Delete
  3. This is... Shit man, this sounds so fucking familiar.

    This shit sucks and I'm sorry you're going through it too, albeit probably a lot different compared to my own.

    I am glad to hear that you're still out there.

    Kind of funny isn't it? How this retarded blog shit has become a dumb fucking coping mechanism? Jesus Christ.

    Anyway, good luck to you, I might be trying my best to drop off the face of the earth, but I'll keep an eye on the blog, just in case you need support as dumb as it fucking sounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess everyone needs some kind of outlet and in this game, those are really fucking rare.

      ...Thanks for the support. I'll be doing the same for you

      Delete